Take a Trip To France – in the Heart of London. From the finest food and wine to advice on buying a second home abroad, the UK’s largest French show offers the perfect day out to celebrate all things Français. We’ve got 5 pairs of tickets to give away (details below).
The France Show 2017
The France Show returns to London’s Olympia from 27 to 29 January 2017, bringing the very best of the country to the UK capital – from tasting fine French wines and food, to discovering holiday ideas and your dream property.
Visitors will have the opportunity to sample delicious French gastronomy, shop in a French market, watch cookery demonstrations, enjoy tutored wine tastings, learn about the language and culture, discover holiday ideas, and even play a classic game of pétanque!
The France Show also hosts the largest French property exhibition in the UK. If you’re thinking about investing in an idyllic French property, come along and meet the experts – and, with Brexit on the horizon, what better time to learn how to make this work positively for your investment?
Highlights for 2017 include
• Actress and writer Carol Drinkwater shares her love of France
• Largest French Property Exhibition in the UK – browse thousands of properties for sale, and talk to property agents, legal and financial expert about your plans
• Ian Moore does le stand-up – the comedian, mod and BBC5Live regular returns with a more sideways look at la vie française
• Live wine experience – on the Flavours of France stage, The Telegraph’s wine expert Susy Atkins shares her knowledge of France’s best tipples
• Recipe inspiration from top chefs – the Flavours of France Theatre is the place to be to watch some great French cooking
• Wine-tasting with Bordeaux Wines – taste a selection of fine wines and learn more about Bordeaux, one of the world’s greatest wine regions
To book tickets, visit www.thefranceshow.com
Win Tickets to The France Show 2017
We have five pairs of tickets to give away to The France Show – Click here to enter the draw...